BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Little Things

The little things in life are really the things that matter the most. Have you thought about the things that make your day or put a smile on your neighbors face? It is the hug you give them, the smile you send their way, or asking them how their day is, and when you do this it is a chain reaction and soon everyone will be touched by it.
The little things are what we can't live without, When i look outside and see a flower that has just come out in full bloom, and its colors bright as ever I think about just how awesome our God is and all of the little details he puts in all of his creations. When you look at a child playing in the park and remember the freedom we are given at that age, or when you write a not to one of your friends just telling them how awesome they are and having that make their day, these are the little things that I am talking about.
We often forget about these little things, and really they are the things that we should be focusing on. I erg you today to stop and recognize the little things!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I agree, we should all look for and be blessed by the little things! I really like your blog graphics! Well done, Sarah!
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, This is so wise and insightful. I really think it is awesome that you are so in touch with all that is around you. I have thought about so many of your same things, and I agree. Our GOD is good and HE has given us so much that is amazing that most of us forget to pay attention to. I am always thinking about the simple pleasures of life. You are growing to be a nice, GODly woman that is very in touch with all that is around you. I am sure that you will have very few problems in high school. You have such a great personality and a strong sense of wisdom and discernment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job. Often people overlook the blessins of life.
    Tyler

    ReplyDelete