BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What you need to know about me

Hey, I'm Sarah. I am fourteen years old and I was born in Wharton, Texas. I am the youngest in my family and enjoy it very much so. I have one awesome brother who is seventeen years old and of course we fight sometimes but he is pretty amazing! I love to spend time with my friends and family, because they are loving and God-fearing people. My dad is a Pastor at First Baptist Church Kyle, Texas, everyone asks me if I like being a Pastors daughter and the truth is that I don't know anything different so of course I like it! I am totally in love with my God and can't wait to see what he is going to do with my life!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I love what you've done with your blog! It's very very creative! I can't wait to see what you have planned for the rest of your blog!
    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, again wise and insightful. You said some very touching things. I am so happy that you are happy with your life and seem to be awaiting for the direction that GOD will take you. You are only 14, but have more wisdom than some that are 40:) Your blog is very soothing and relaxing. You are very talented. I like the flowers even though I am a boy. Lol

    ReplyDelete